TNRF What to Expect
The merry month of May is here, and it’s finally time to celebrate the Tennessee Renaissance Festival (TNRF)! To help prepare festivalgoers, we’ve put together a short list of tips and quick references to consider prior to attending the event.
What to bring:
- Sun Protection
- Comfortable Clothing
- Comfortable Shoes
- Insect Repellant
- Printed Copy or Download of your Electronic Ticket with QR Code (Save your ticket download to your mobile device and present it at the ticket counter)
- The Tennessee Renaissance Festival is open rain or shine. In the event of a weather emergency, to receive updates, join our safety notification system by texting TNRENFEST to 888-777.
- Weather updates will also be posted on the TNRF Website.
- The address for the Tennessee Renaissance Festival is 2135 New Castle Road, Arrington, TN, 37014.
- TNRF is held in a rural area, and traffic delays can occur. Please follow all prompts from Sherriff’s Deputies and parking attendants.
- Additional information about the festival can be found on our website.
- General Information
- Artisans & Merchants
Now polish your armor, don your gown, peace-tie your weapon, and make your final costume preparations to perfect your character for the 37th Tennessee Renaissance Festival (TNRF) which officially opens its doors on May 6th. Let the festivities begin as all are welcome inside the gates of Covington Glen! Welcome and well met!